The next market is Saturday 24th April!
All the safety measures will still be in place, and of course shopping outside is safer than inside, according to all the government advice.
We’ll continue to have safety measures in place including:
– A queueing system to enter the market
– One-way traffic around it
– Clear signage and additional hygiene measures
– No samples, no music or children’s trail
– We encourage you to bring your own bags
If you do not wish to attend the market, you can still contact individual stallholders to see if they offer delivery. You can find a list of our regular stallholders along with their contact details here.
To see a full list of everyone attending the market this month, click here.