- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails.
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time.
- You have the right to remove any information we hold on you.
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information.
- We will only collect and process your personal data when absolutely necessary.
RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION
In line with our internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
- EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
WHO ARE WE?
Website address: baildonfarmersmarket.org
Baildon Farmers Market is presently part of Baildon Town Council
Data protection officer: Sara Mogford
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
A copy is sent to us via email and this information is stored on our customer management system.
Website visitor tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in Mailchimp. Mailchimp is a third-party data processor. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by emailing us.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you to respond to your query, understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Replying to your initial contact
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Contacting you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry
You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly. A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry.
We will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. You can enable or disable your cookie settings on our website at anytime via cookie settings. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit allaboutcookies.org.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW TO CONTACT US